A delicious skillet macaroni and cheese with ground beef and tomato paste. A great one-pot meal the whole family will love.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 package macaroni and cheese dinner (prepared with milk and margarine as package directs)
- 1 can (14.5 to 16 ounces) tomatoes (diced, with liquid)
- 1 can (12 ounces) whole kernel corn (drained)
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
Brown ground beef with salt and pepper in a large skillet.
Add onion and green pepper; continue cooking until onion is tender.
Add corn and tomatoes and tomato paste; heat through.
Stir in prepared macaroni and cheese dinner; simmer for 8 to 10 minutes.