This tasty black-eyed pea dip is flavored with lots of chopped cilantro, avocado, garlic, tomatoes, and peppers.
Make this dip a day in advance and refrigerate overnight for best flavor. It goes great with tortilla chips or toasted pita bread.
- 3 cans black-eyed peas (drained, with chopped jalapeno peppers)
- 1 purple onion (chopped)
- 3 tomatoes (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 2 avocados (chopped)
- 2 jalapeno peppers (chopped)
- 1 green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro (chopped)
- Zesty Italian Salad Dressing
- Combine the black-eyed peas, chopped vegetables, and cilantro with the Zesty Italian dressing until you get a good consistency for dipping.
- Add salt and pepper and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with tortilla chips or toasted pita bread.
More Bean Dips
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|