If you're in search of a Texas rib marinade that'll take your main course to the next level, this is it. This recipe is loaded with flavor and tenderizing power.
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1 large orange
- 1 medium lemon
- 3 2-inch pieces lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (dark)
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Juice the orange and lemons. Simmer on low heat until sugar dissolves. DO NOT boil.
2. Once sauce is well combined and sugar has melted, remove from heat and let cool completely before using. Marinate ribs overnight for best results.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|