- 2 pounds/900 g ground chicken (or turkey)
- 1/4 cup/60 mL cilantro leaves (roughly chopped)
- 3 tablespoons/45 mL Thai curry paste (of your choice)
- 2 green onions (finely chopped)
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL salt
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL black pepper
- Optional: 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL pepper flakes
Drain ground meat of any excess moisture. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and form into 5-6, 1/2 inch thick patties. Place onto greased baking dish and spray tops of patties with cooking spray to prevent sticking while cooking.
Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Place patties onto grill and cook for 7-9 minutes per side, or until internal temperature of patties reaches 165 degrees F. Once cooked through, remove from heat and serve on burger buns with condiments of choice.