It's delightful to see lavender used more often in cocktails. The brogue by New York City Mixologist Leo Robitschek of Eleven Madison Park is a fantastic use of the herb along with Scotch.
The use of Drambuie with Highland Park makes this similar to a rusty nail and if you enjoy that favorite scotch cocktail, you may find that adding lavender and lemon every now and then to be a nice switch from the norm. In this respect, I would consider this to be an enhanced rusty nail and it will be a delight to enjoy year round.
- 1 1/2 ounces scotch (Highland Park 12 Years Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky)
- 1/2 ounce Drambuie
- 3/4 ounce lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce honey-infused lavender syrup
- Combine the ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into a rocks glass.
- Garnish with dried lavender.
Recipe Courtesy: Highland Park Scotch Whisky
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|