Hot soups are a winter staple, but they are also wonderful in the spring and summer. And while cooking soups in the crockpot is great, sometimes you want soup on the table in a hurry. These quick and easy recipes for soups will let you serve your family in less time than it takes to go through the drive-through window!
Keep a nice selection of canned and boxed broths on hand, along with frozen vegetables, frozen chopped chicken and beef, and lots of pasta. Then with any of these recipes, you can whip up a delicious batch of soup in very little time.
Soups without potatoes and pasta also freeze really well. So make a big pot of soup and feed your family a hearty filling dinner, and have another dinner ready and waiting in your freezer!
Thirty Minute Soup Recipes
- Quick Shoyu Ramen: This authentic-tasting ramen is quick and easy enough to make on a weeknight.
- Bacon Cheese Soup: Love bacon? This is the soup for you. It's rich, creamy, and flavorful.
- Stovetop Beef Chili: You can make this chili even easier by substituting some frozen cooked meatballs for the ground beef; cook until the meatballs are nice and hot.
- Quick Pumpkin Soup: Have you ever had pumpkin soup? Try it - it's fabulous. And this easy recipe uses just five ingredients.
- Turkey Taco Soup: Taco soup is an easy, one-bowl version of everyone's favorite dinner: taco night.
- Turkish Red Lentil Soup (Süzme Mercimek Çorbası): This flavorful red lentil soup is surprisingly fast to throw together.