Tiffani is a freelance writer covering food for The Spruce Eats. She hosts a podcast called Afros and Knives and her work has appeared on sites such as the Philadelphia Inquirer, Millie Magazine, and Chowhound.
- Tiffani has been writing from The Spruce Eats since August 2020.
- Her work has appeared on sites such as the Philadelphia Inquirer, Millie Magazine, and Chowhound.
- Tiffani has certification in Journalism from the University of Michigan and an Entrepreneurship Certification from Wharton School of Business. She is currently completing degree in digital journalism and media from Penn State.
Tiffani spent the first half of her adult life working in marketing and graphic design, developing
skills in marketing strategy, content creation, and website design. Ten years later she made a
decision to transition into culinary arts and management. To successfully navigate the waters
of culinary and hospitality requires B2C and B2B experience, project and time management,
the ability to scale complex operations a creative mind for solving ambiguous problems in
evolving environments, and the skills to coach and develop teams of all sizes successfully.
Tiffani is currently completing a degree in digital journalism and media from Penn State Penn State University. She has also attended Le Cordon Blue and The Art Institute of Philadelphia.
- Afros and Knives Podcast, Hosted & Created by Tiffani Rozier
- With the right tools, cooking at home is much easier, The Philadelphia Inquirer
- These 19 Black-Authored Cookbooks & Literature Are Essential Additions to Your Shelf, Chowhound
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.