|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
- 10 ounces precooked thick wheat noodles
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons canola or peanut oil
- 6 ounces firm tofu - cut into cubes
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (crushed)
- 2 teaspoons finely grated ginger
- 1/2 cup roasted cashew nuts
Loosen the precooked noodles by soaking in a bowl of hot water for 2 to 3 minutes, then drain and set aside.
Mix together the soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, and water in a bowl.
Heat a wok or large frying pan over a high heat, add the oil and stir-fry the carrot and broccoli for 2 minutes.
Add the tofu and stir-fry for 4 minutes.
Add the garlic and ginger and stir-fry for a minute.
Stir in the noodles and then add the sauce mixture and cashews and mix until thoroughly combined and heated through.