|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Total Carbohydrate 75g||27%|
|Dietary Fiber 22g||77%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Looking for a gourmet vegetarian bean dip idea? Try this unbelievably delicious sun-dried tomato and goat cheese spread made with white beans and garlic. It's perfect for making gourmet vegetarian sandwiches, serving as an appetizer, or, use it in place of hummus with your pita or veggies.
This recipe is vegetarian and gluten-free.
Sun Dried Tomato and Goat Cheese Bean Dip recipe courtesy of Bush's® Beans.
See also: Is cheese vegetarian?
- 1/2 cup oil paoil-packedried tomatoes
- 4 ounces soft goat cheese (chevre)
- 2 tsp sesame seeds (toasted)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 15.8 ounce can Great Northern beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 15.5 ounce can cannellini beans (rinsed and drained)
- 2 tbsp flat-leaf parsley (fresh, chopped)
- dash salt
- dash freshly ground black pepper
Gather the ingredients.
Drain tomatoes, reserving 2 teaspoons of the oil. Chop tomatoes and set aside.
In a large bowl stir reserved oil, goat cheese, sesame seeds, and garlic until well combined. Stir in beans, tomatoes, and parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve with warm or cold pita wedges.