This vintage salad dressing is a simple mixture of tomato soup, spices, and seasonings.
I'm not sure when this salad dressing was first created, but I know that it was a popular dressing in the 70s.
French Dressing Two Ways
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 can tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine ingredients in the blender and process or whisk until smooth and well blended.
- Store in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator.
- Makes about 3 1/2 cups, or 28 servings or 2 tablespoons each.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|