Tracey Minkin has been on magazine staffs as an editor, has lived the freelance life of a travel writer, has done radio and video, and has worked to channel all this experience into coaching and teaching via workshops, panels, and special courses.
- Her writing has appeared in more than 40 publications, including Outside, Men's Journal, and Travel + Leisure.
- Tracey has been writing for The Spruce Eats since December 2018.
- She has a B.A. in English from Stanford University and an M.S. in Journalism from the Columbia University School of Journalism.
Tracey is currently the Senior Travel + Features Editor at Coastal Living Magazine. Her freelance work has also been featured in Travel + Leisure, DEPARTURES, Food & Wine, Southern Living, and Health.
Tracey got her B.A. in English, with a specialty in fiction writing, from Stanford University. She also has an M.S. in Journalism from the Columbia University School of Journalism.
- This Genius Sailboat Packs Up Into a Carry-On, Coastal Living
- What Our Travel Editor Has Learned Not To Wear After Hundreds of Flights, Coastal Living
- How to Shop the Streets of Marrakesh, Veranda
The Spruce Eats Product Review Editorial Guidelines & Mission
About The Spruce Eats
The Spruce Eats, a Dotdash brand, is a food and drink website offering more than 15,000 tested recipes, 1,200 how-to videos, informative articles, trustworthy product recommendations, and the inspiration to help you make your best meal. Learn more about us and our editorial process.