A simple recipe for a traditional favorite. These chicken wings are sure to please. Adjust the hot sauce if you want these Buffalo Wings hotter or not.
- 3 pounds/1.4 kg chicken wings
- 1 (12 ounce/350 mL) can of carbonated cola beverage
- 1/2 cup/120 mL hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon/1.25 mL ground black pepper,
- 1/4 teaspoon/1.25 mL cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL soy sauce
As sauce begins to simmer, remove wings with a pair of tongs and place directly on grill grate. Cook wings for 8 to 10 minutes. Return to sauce and allow to simmer once more.
Repeat this process every 10 minutes for a 50 minute time span. The sauce will become thick.
Chicken is done when meat pulls easily from the bone. You can serve them with extra sauce or straight from the grill for a dryer option.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||42 g|
|Saturated Fat||14 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|