|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 1 cocktail (1 serving)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 4g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||3%|
|Total Carbohydrate 123g||45%|
|Dietary Fiber 11g||41%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Looking for a vodka martini with a little jolt? Then you have to try the triple espresso martini from Three Olives Vodka. This power-packed cocktail is absolutely delicious and somewhat addicting, due to the mix of Triple Shot Espresso Vodka, coconut, and amaretto. When you add the chocolate rim, it's all about satisfying your energetic sweet tooth.
One thing you will notice with this recipe is that the rum and amaretto are shaken together and the vodka is shaken on its own then layered on top. It adds a little more pizazz despite the extra work.
Gather the ingredients.
In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, pour the coconut rum and amaretto.
Shake the espresso vodka and layer it into the glass by slowly pouring it over the back of a bar spoon so it floats.
Serve and enjoy!
- If you want to make this cocktail in one step (or "shake," as it is), add the espresso to the shaker with the rum and amaretto and skip the float.
- Don't want to fully commit to the chocolate rim? Rim just half the glass so you can switch back and forth while you sip.
- The combination of these three liquors would be a brilliant way to spike hot coffee as well. Simply pour them into a coffee mug and top with freshly brewed, rich coffee.
- This is just one of many delicious espresso martinis you can mix up. The basic espresso martini recipe, for instance, uses vodka, coffee liqueur, white crème de cacao, and cold espresso.
- Another option switches to rum. In the Bacchus espresso martini, you'll mix vanilla rum, coffee liqueur, and strong coffee.
- When you're in the mood for something a bit more decadent, try the golden cappuccino. This one also uses espresso vodka but mixes it with Galliano and cream instead.
How Strong Is a Triple Espresso Martini?
Three Olives bottles their flavored vodkas at 70 proof rather than the vodka standard of 80 proof. That doesn't make a big difference in this liquor-only martini, though! Not only does it have a punch of caffeine, but the alcohol content is high at 25 percent ABV (50 proof). That's perfectly normal for vodka martinis, just keep in mind that it's over half the strength of a shot of vodka.