Japanese Tsukimi Soba is buckwheat noodles in hot soup with an egg topping.
- 14 ounces dried soba (buckwheat noodles)
- 6 cups dashi soup
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 pasteurized fresh eggs
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped negi or green onion
- Heat dashi soup, soy sauce, mirin, and salt in a large pot to make soup.
- Boil soba noodles in another pot, according to the cooking instructions indicated in the packages.
- Serve soba noodles into four bowls.
- Pour hot boiling soup over the noodles.
- Crack an egg on top of the noodles in each bowl.
- Sprinkle negi on top of the noodles.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|