Two great Irish drinks come together here, one being Tullamore Dew 10yo Irish Whiskey and the other is Magners Apple Cider (hard cider at 4.5% abv). You can use a non-alcoholic apple cider, but I strongly recommend sticking with Magners or another hard cider. When mint and lime are added to that mix, they bring in a lighter touch and make the drink a little more refreshing.
- Place the mint and simple syrup or sugar into a pint glass.
- Muddle well to dissolve the sugar and to release the oil and aroma of the mint.
- Add the whiskey, cider and lime.
- Fill with ice and shake well.
- Strain into a tall glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with the mint sprig.
Recipe Courtesy: Tullamore Dew Irish Whiskey
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|