- 4 ounces spaghetti (broken, cooked, and drained)
- 1 (7-ounce) can or pouch tuna (drained and flaked)
- 1/4 cup chopped drained pimiento
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded mild Cheddar cheese (or American cheese)
- 1/2 cup crushed potato chips
- In a bowl, combine cooked spaghetti, tuna, and pimiento.
- In a large saucepan, combine soup, milk, and cheese. Heat and stir until cheese is melted.
- Add tuna and spaghetti mixture and mix to blend thoroughly.
- Transfer to a 1 1/2 to 2-quart casserole; sprinkle tuna casserole with crushed potato chips.
- Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||51 g|
|Saturated Fat||30 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|