Easy tuna scallop with potatoes and other ingredients with onion and a creamy white sauce.
- 5 medium potatoes, cooked and sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 cups milk
- 1 can (7 ounces) tuna, drained
- 1 cup chopped onion
- Melt butter in a saucepan; blend in flour and seasonings. Gradually add milk. Cook over low heat, stirring until thick.
- Arrange potatoes, tuna, and chopped onion in a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole; add sauce. Bake at 350 F for 50 to 60 minutes.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|