- 2 cups mushrooms (fresh, cleaned, and cut in half)
- 1 to 2 stalks celery (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1 red bell pepper (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 1/2 red onion (peeled and chopped)
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts (rinsed and drained)
- Optional: 1 clove garlic (peeled and chopped)
- For the Sauce
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- For the Noodles
- 2 cups noodles
- 3 to 4 tablespoons cooking oil (for stir-frying, as needed)
- 3 cups turkey meat (cooked)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
Gather the ingredients.
Clean and prepare all the vegetables.
Mix together the sauce ingredients, whisking in the cornstarch last.
Cook the noodles according to the package directions.
Heat a wok or frying pan over medium-high to high heat.
Add 1 tablespoon of oil. When the oil is hot, add the mushrooms and stir-fry for a minute.
Remove from the pan, add more oil, and stir fry the celery and red bell pepper.
Remove from the pan, add more oil, and stir fry the onion and garlic.
Add the turkey into the pan. Cook for a minute, then add the other vegetables back into the pan.
Stir in the bean sprouts.
Add the sauce.
Heat to boiling, add the noodles, and mix everything together.
Serve and enjoy!