|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 43g||56%|
|Saturated Fat 10g||48%|
|Total Carbohydrate 58g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||15%|
|Total Sugars 11g|
|Vitamin C 18mg||92%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This club sandwich is made with cooked turkey, lettuce, slices of fresh ripe tomato, crispy and crunchy bacon, and cranberry sauce in between toasted white bread slathered with mayo. While this turkey club sandwich will still be really good made with deli meat, wait until you make it with your own leftover turkey. We love putting some leftover cranberry sauce on the sandwich, but if you don't have any, maybe you have some of the canned stuff in the back of your pantry.
A great way to use up that leftover turkey that's been in the refrigerator, this quick and easy sandwich is one to put on your list during the holiday season. Make up a few of these sandwiches so the family can enjoy them with you too.
This turkey club sandwich is good with a side of macaroni or potato salad. You can also make up some homemade chips as a side.
Gather the ingredients.
Toast the bread and spread 1 side of each slice with mayo.
Place 1 piece of lettuce, sliced tomato, cranberry sauce—if you so desire, and the bacon on 1 slice. Place a second slice over these ingredients, mayo-side down.
Spread this top bread slice with mayo, and place the turkey and another lettuce leaf on it, then top with the remaining slice of bread.
Cut the sandwich into triangles diagonally. Serve and enjoy.
- Fry up the bacon ahead of time so you have it on hand for this delicious sandwich. It's the perfect excuse to make a breakfast complete with eggs and bacon. Make sure to put the bacon in a zip-close plastic bag and place it in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Once you slice the sandwich, push a toothpick in each of the slices to hold them securely until ready to eat.
- Slice the sandwich into four triangles instead of two.
- Add some slices of onion to the sandwich.
- Omit the cranberry sauce.
- Use honey mustard in place of the mayonnaise.
- Use wheat or sourdough bread instead of white bread.
What is the difference between a club sandwich vs. regular sandwich?
The club sandwich showcases three slices of bread that is toasted, while a regular sandwich has only two slices of bread. It's up to you if those slices are toasted or not.