A turkey rice soup recipe for the crockpot, with tomatoes, carrots, celery, corn, and cooked turkey, along with bacon and seasonings.
- 4 cups turkey or chicken broth
- 2 to 4 slices cooked bacon (diced)
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans tomatoes (diced, undrained)
- 1/2 cup carrots (diced or matchstick)
- 1/2 cup celery (chopped)
- 1/2 cup onion (chopped)
- 1/4 cup rice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or less if using purchased broth)
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1 to 2 cups cooked turkey (diced)
Gather the ingredients.
In a crockpot or slow cooker, combine turkey broth with diced bacon, tomatoes, carrots, celery, onion, rice, and salt.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours.
Add corn kernels and the diced turkey; cover and cook an additional 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Serve and enjoy!