A turkey rice soup recipe for the crockpot, with tomatoes, carrots, celery, corn, and cooked turkey, along with bacon and seasonings.
- 4 cups turkey broth (or chicken)
- 2 to 4 slices cooked bacon (diced)
- 2 14.5-ounce cans tomatoes (diced, undrained)
- 1/2 cup carrots (diced or matchstick)
- 1/2 cup celery (chopped)
- 1/2 cup onion (chopped)
- 1/4 cup rice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or less if using purchased broth)
- 1/2 cup corn (frozen)
- 1 to 2 cups turkey (diced, cooked)
- In a crockpot or slow cooker, combine turkey broth with diced bacon, tomatoes, carrots, celery, onion, rice, and salt.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours.
- Add corn kernels and the diced turkey; cover and cook an additional 45 minutes to 1 hour.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||55 g|
|Saturated Fat||15 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|