|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 6 to 8 Servings|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 53g||68%|
|Saturated Fat 9g||47%|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||15%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Grapes, water chestnuts, and toasted almonds get together with turkey and a flavorful seasoned mayonnaise mixture to make this extraordinary turkey salad. Garnish the salad with pineapple chunks or serve it on pineapple rings.
If you're looking for something a little different in a turkey salad, this is an excellent recipe to try!
- 4 cups cooked turkey (diced)
- 1/2 cup water chestnuts (diced)
- 1 cup seedless green grapes (halved)
- 1 cup celery (chopped)
- 1 cup slivered almonds (toasted and divided)
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise (or to taste)
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Lettuce leaves, for serving
- Optional: 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple rings (drained)
Gather the ingredients.
In a medium bowl, combine the diced turkey, water chestnuts, grape halves, celery, and half of the toasted almonds.
In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise, 1 teaspoon of the curry powder, and the soy sauce. Stir until well blended.
Add the mayonnaise mixture to the turkey mixture and mix thoroughly.
Cover the bowl and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Substitute red seedless grape for the green grapes.
- Add about 1/4 to 1/2 cup of chopped red onion to the mixture.
- Use toasted pecans instead of toasted almonds.
- Add halved grape tomatoes to the salad.