This Vanilla Pudding Mix recipe is an easy and more wholesome substitute for a store-purchased dry mix. When you want a tasty, healthier dessert, try this recipe at home.
- 1 1/2 cups milk (nonfat dry, powdered)
- 1/2 cup sugar (granulated)
- 3/4 cup sugar (powdered)
- 1 cup cornstarch (sifted)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla (powder)
- Combine all ingredients and store in a container with a tight-fitting lid.
- Stir mix well. For two servings, combine 1/4 cup Vanilla Pudding Mix and 1 cup milk in a small saucepan. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils. Boil gently, stirring constantly, for one minute. Remove from heat and add 1/4 tsp. vanilla, stirring well. Pour into serving dishes and chill until thickened.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|