The VeeV Treetini was developed at the Stingaree in San Diego and is an interesting, very flavorful cocktail.
It begins with VeeV Acai Spirit, which is distilled from acai berries with prickly pear and vitamin-B thrown in as a bonus. Add to that flavor mango juice, elderflower and orange and the drink is nothing short of delicious. For the elderflower, St. Germain will work wonderfully.
- 2 ounces VeeV Acai Spirit
- 1 ounce mango juice
- 1 splash of elderflower cordial
- 1 orange slice (muddled)
- Garnish: orange slice
- Muddle an orange slice in the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
- Add other ingredients and shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with an orange slice.
Recipe Courtesy: Stingaree (San Diego) for VeeV Acai Spirit
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|