|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 16g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||13%|
|Total Carbohydrate 52g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 10g||34%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This raw food and vegan recipe is a gourmet gazpacho soup recipe topped off with avocados. It's raw, refreshing and healthy! If you're not eating raw, you might want to add a dash of hot sauce or use vegetable broth in place of the water for a little extra flavor.
Either way, this avocado gazpacho soup recipe is delicious! With nothing but avocado, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, lime, and chili, this soup recipe is completely vegan and gluten-free too.
- 3 large avocados (chopped)
- 2 large cucumbers (chopped)
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 medium red onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 small red or green chili OR 1/2 tsp hot sauce, to taste (if you're not eating raw)
- Approximately 1/3 to 1/2 cup water OR vegetable broth (if you're not eating raw)
- Juice from two large limes (about 3 tbsp)
- 1 tbsp cold-pressed olive oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher or sea salt, to taste
- Dash of fresh ground black pepper (optional)
Reserve about 1/2 of an avocado, diced, for garnishing the soup.
Blend the remaining ingredients until smooth and adjust seasonings and add a bit more liquid to taste.
Top off your soup with the extra avocado dices.