These vegan brownies are kept nice and moist with the addition of maple syrup. Make sure the chocolate chips you use are dairy-free in order to keep this recipe vegan. If you like brownies, you'll love these vegan chocolate chip brownies.
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350° and lightly grease a baking pan.
- Whisk together the oil, maple syrup, soy milk and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Combine the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients and mix just to combine. Gently fold in the nuts and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Cut into squares and enjoy your vegan chocolate chip brownies.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||31 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|