Chocolate with chocolate chips? Yes, please! If you are a chocoholic, you'll love this dairy-free and egg-free easy vegan cake. It's made with vinegar instead of egg replacer, but you won't taste it a single bit underneath all that chocolate! This is a great cake for the wow factor at parties -- your guests will be shocked that it's dairy-free and delicious!
See More Vegan Cake Recipes.
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray or lightly grease an 8 by 8 pan.
- Mix all dry ingredients together, except for chocolate chips.
- Mix in liquid ingredients until blended. Add chocolate chips and blend well.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|