- Place the crumbled tofu and soymilk in a blender with the sugar and salt.
- Blend until very smooth.
- Scrape this into a large bowl or pitcher, and whisk in the water, rum or brandy and vanilla.
- Mix well, cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- To serve, blend half of the mixture in the blender with 10 of the ice cubes until frothy.
- Repeat with the other half.
- Serve in glasses with nutmeg sprinkled on top.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|