- 8 ounces Vegan Cheese of your choice, shredded or cut into thin slices
- 8 slices dairy-free sourdough bread
- 2 tsp. olive oil, for pan-frying
1. Place about 2 ounces of dairy-free cheese, shredded or in strips, on top of four of the bread slices, then top with the remaining four and press the sandwiches together firmly.
2. Lightly oil a non-stick cooking pan with olive oil, then place over medium high heat. Cook each sandwich until the dairy-free cheese is melted and the bread is golden brown on both sides, about 2-3 minutes per side. Serve warm.
**This recipe is suitable for dairy-free, egg-free, and vegan diets, but as with any recipe intended for persons with allergies or dietary restrictions, make sure to read all nutritional labels carefully to make sure that there are no hidden dairy-derived ingredients (or other allergens, if these apply to you).
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||11 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|