Add a comment
Using tofu to get a thick and creamy consistency keeps this vegan ranch dressing much lower in fat and calories than traditional ranch dressings (which are also loaded with cholesterol!). If a low-fat, low-calorie, vegan and cholesterol-free ranch dressing sounds good to you, try Lynn's vegan tofu ranch dressing recipe.
- 1 carton of silken tofu
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoons original Mrs. Dash seasoning
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- Soy milk (enough for desired consistency)
Steps to Make It
Gather the ingredients.
Add all ingredients together in the blender and mix well.
Use in your favorite salad or with your favorite vegan nuggets and enjoy.
- Store in a quart jar in the refrigerator.