|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
If you've recently gone vegetarian, you might be longing for some of your favorite foods. Curried chicken masala has long been a favorite for many people, particularly in England. Love chicken masala? Try it with a chicken substitute, to make it completely vegetarian!
- 1 vegetarian Chicken Free Chicken (cut into 2-inch cubes)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 teaspoon garlic (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon ginger (crushed)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chicken masala spice
- 1/2 cup tomato (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon cilantro (chopped)
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup water
Sautee onions, garlic, and ginger in oil until lightly browned.
Add Masala spice and saute 2 more minutes.
Add tomatoes and cook another 10 minutes.
Add Chicken Free Chicken and cook an additional 5 minutes adding water as necessary.
Serve over rice.
Vegetarian "Chicken" Masala Curry recipe courtesy of Follow Your Heart Natural Foods