Vegetarian deli sandwich recipe with vegetarian "ham" slices and honey mustard for those who miss the taste and textures of meat-based deli sandwiches. Try it with vegetarian deli slices - you just might be surprised!
With a whopping 21 grams of protein and 9 healthy grams of fiber, this sandwich is a great lunch option for vegetarians.
Deli sandwich recipe courtesy of Lightlife Foods
- 4 Smart Deli vegetarian ham slices
- 1 leaf green leaf lettuce
- 1 slice tomato
- Optional: 1/4 avocado, thinly sliced
- Optional: 1 Tbsp chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp honey mustard (or honey mustard salad dressing)
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
Makes one sandwich.
Nutritional information, per sandwich:
Calories: 318 KCAL
Total fat: 10g, Saturated fat: 1g, Trans fat: 0g
Dietary fiber: 9g
Vitamin A 49%, Vitamin C 23%, Calcium 9%, Iron 11%
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||10 g|