|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 1 serving|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 12g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||16%|
|Total Carbohydrate 57g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber 10g||37%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Vegetarian deli sandwich recipe with vegetarian "ham" slices and honey mustard for those who miss the taste and textures of meat-based deli sandwiches. Try it with vegetarian deli slices - you just might be surprised!
With a whopping 21 grams of protein and 9 healthy grams of fiber, this sandwich is a great lunch option for vegetarians.
Deli sandwich recipe courtesy of Lightlife Foods
- 4 Smart Deli vegetarian ham slices
- 1 leaf green leaf lettuce
- 1 slice tomato
- Optional: 1/4 avocado, thinly sliced
- Optional: 1 Tbsp chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp honey mustard (or honey mustard salad dressing)
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- Gather the ingredients.
- Assemble the sandwich.