- 1 15-inch pizza crust (pre-made)
- 1/2 cup pesto (make sure it's vegetarian)
- 6 oz. feta cheese (crumbled)
- Optional: 1 6 oz. jar artichokes, drained and chopped
- Optional: 1/3 cup hydrated sun-dried tomatoes (sliced)
- Optional: 1/2 cup Kalamata olives (chopped)
- Pre-heat oven to 400 F.
- Spread pesto sauce over crust. Sprinkle on feta cheese. Add artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes and olives if you'd like.
- Bake your pesto pizza for 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Makes 10 slices of vegetarian pizza.
Nutrition: Each slice provides approximately: 260 calories, 10 g protein, 29 g carbohydrates, 3 g fiber, 13 g fat (5 g saturated), 19 mg cholesterol, 80 mcg folate, 3 mg iron, 608 mg sodium.
Looking for more creative ways to enjoy homemade pizza?
Here are some of my favorite vegetarian pizza ideas, including pesto pizza, pizza bagels for kids, grilled eggplant pizza, apple and pumpkin pizza, goat cheese pizza and much, much more. Enjoy!