Thanks to Vicki for sharing this easy slow cooker pot roast recipe. The pot roast is slow cooked to perfection with two kinds of condensed soup. Condensed soups are concentrated enough to keep their flavor over the long cooking period, and the flavor of the meat is amazing!
- 1 rump roast, about 4 pounds
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (approx. 10 1/2 oz) condensed French onion soup
1. Place all ingredients in the Crock Pot; cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
2. The meat becomes so tender you can shred it with a fork and the gravy is delicious.
This is really great to use the leftovers on buns for po' boys too!
Shared by Vickie in Louisiana.