|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||3%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Victoria's Secret really has no secret at all: just three simple ingredients. This flirty pink martini is a delicate mix of citrus and strawberries that is perfect for any romantic occasion or a ladies-only cocktail party.
There are a number of Victoria's Secret recipes out there, most likely because it alludes to the lingerie store, making it a good choice for sexy cocktails. Almost always, the recipes include strawberries and vodka, just like this one. Strawberries are a natural aphrodisiac, after all, so it really is a good fit.
None the less, this fruity vodka martini could not be any easier. Simply shake the three ingredients and serve! It's an easy recipe to memorize, too. For all these reasons, it can quickly become a new favorite among all the tempting strawberry cocktails you could mix up.
Gather the ingredients.
Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
Serve and enjoy!
- Martinis that are transparent as this one are good places to use your top-shelf vodka. Many premium brands offer citrus vodka because it's one of the most popular flavors, so you'll find plenty of great options to choose from.
- Crème de fraises is a sweet strawberry liqueur produced by a number of brands. Look for bottles from Gabriel Bourdier, Giffard, Lejay, and Massenez. It's not the most prolific bottle in liquor stores, but it is out there if you search for it.
- Feel free to use any other strawberry liqueur, including those from Bols, Fragoli, and Marie Brizard. This isn't the best cocktail to use creamy strawberry options like Tequila Rose, though.
- Fresh lemon juice is going to make a better tasting cocktail. You can typically get 1 3/4 ounces of juice out of a single lemon, so it's nearly enough for two drinks.
- To maximize the juice, let your lemon reach room temperature (if stored in the refrigerator) and roll it under the palm of your hand before juicing.
- Citrus vodkas are typically a blend of various citrus fruit flavors. This drink would be just as good with a single citrus. Try it with a lemon or orange vodka; grapefruit would be very interesting as well.
- You can also make this into a fun and tasty party shot. For that, pour equal parts strawberry liqueur and vodka, then add a splash of lemon.
How Strong Is a Victoria's Secret Cocktail?
If you're looking for a casual vodka martini that's not too strong, this is the perfect recipe! Since crème de fraises dominates the mix, its average alcohol content is just 14 percent ABV (28 proof). That's just a tinge stronger than the average wine.