This Summit series Weber grill is fully loaded with virtually every feature you can think of. Six main burners are supplemented with a side burner, infrared rotisserie burner, dedicated sear burner and a smoker box with a smoker burner. All in all, this grill has 10 burners on it and 10 (lighted) control knobs to go with it. This is Weber's Ultimate grill.
Weber provides an excellent warranty and support, so you'll get a good 10 years out of this grill one way or the other. This unit is a full function four burner grill with side burner and an infrared rear-mounted rotisserie burner.
Even, high heat from 6 stainless steel main burners.
An ultra full function grill with a smoker box, side burner, rotisserie, and a sear burner.
Strong Warranty and support from Weber
Brushed stainless steel finish won't show marks as easily
The handle light is more gimmick than useful.
- Six 10,000 BTU stainless steel tubular burners
- 624 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking area of 769 square inches
- 60,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- 12,000 BTU side burner under a flush mounted cover
- 10,600 BTU rear mounted infrared rotisserie burner with full kit
- 10,600 BTU dedicated sear burner
- 8,000 BTU smoker burner with a stainless steel smoker box
- Double layer stainless steel hood with built-in thermometer
- (Lighted) knob piezoelectric igniters for individual burner ignition
- 304 stainless steel, cast aluminum, and steel frame construction with stainless steel cooking grates and barrier
- Sold as either propane or natural gas and it's not convertible
- Made in the United States
The Summit line of gas grills represents the best of what Weber has to offer. This, the largest of the Summit line, is an attractive and large gas grill. What you get for around USD 2,600 (though you can find it for approximately USD 2,100) is a six burner, 60,000 BTU gas grill with a 12,000 BTU side burner, 8,000 BTU smoker box burner, 10,600 sear burner and full rotisserie system including rear mounted 10,6000 infrared rotisserie burner.
Weber makes grills that produce significant heat for less fuel and provide a professional level of even heat in cooking. This unit will do pretty much everything you would want a gas grill to do, from searing a steak to indirectly cooking a turkey.
This unit comes with a handle mounted, battery powered grill light that is more gimmick than practical. If you want a light that will tell you where the chops are, this will do the job. If you need a light that will show you the color change on shrimp, you might be a little hard-pressed to see that with this light. This is a cute feature and the only real gimmick to this grill.
This grill features Weber's tuck-away rotisserie system that mounts the motor on a drop down platform on the side table and gives you space to store the rod and forks in the cabinet.
All in all, this is a great grill — even people who don't like Weber as a company has trouble complaining about this one. If you are serious about grilling and want a great grill that will last you a long time, then this is the unit for you.
While you pay for the Weber name, they are the only company that will give you 24/7 support 364 days a year. They also have an excellent reputation for service. This grill is also available in a natural gas version.