A classic wet mustard rub that really sticks to the meat, it is ideal for both pulled pork and ribs. If you'd like to change up the flavor of the rub, try using different mustards.
- 2 cups/475 mL Dijon mustard
- 1 cup/240 mL parsley (minced)
- 1/2 cup/120 mL dried orange peel(or dried lemon peel)
- 1/2 cup/120 mL rosemary leaves (crushed)
- 1/4 cup/60 mL black pepper
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL salt
- Mix together. Store in refrigerator in an airtight container. Can be stored for up to 10 days after initial preparation.
- Apply rub evenly over ribs in an even coating.
Use This Rub For:
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|