- 1.5 pounds white chocolate
- 1 can (14 oz.) condensed milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped candied cherries
1. Prepare an 8x8 inch cake pan by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine the milk and chocolate in a heavy saucepan over medium heat. Stir until smooth and combined, and remove from heat.
3. Add the cherries, vanilla, and salt, and stir until well combined. Pour into the prepared pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
4. Allow to set at room temperature (2-3 hours) before cutting into 1-inch squares.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|