This easy white chocolate fudge is made with marshmallows. The fudge is super easy because there's no need for a candy thermometer or repeated testings. It comes out perfect every time!
It's also a versatile fudge. Make it festive with coarsely crushed peppermint candy pressed into the top, or add diced or halved candied cherries to candy along with the pecans.
- Butter an 8-inch square baking dish. Line the baking dish with plastic wrap.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the granulated sugar, butter, salt, marshmallow, and milk.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat and cook, stirring, until the mixture comes to a full boil. Continue boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from heat and add the white chocolate chips; stir to blend.
- Place the pan over low heat and stir constantly until the chips are melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Remove the fudge from the heat and stir in the chopped pecans and flavorings.
- Pour into the prepared pan and let cool to room temperature.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Loosen the sides and invert onto a platter or cutting board. Peel away the plastic wrap and cut fudge into small squares.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|