These pears can be cooked up on the top rack, or left on the grill for dessert while you eat the main course. They have a slightly sweet flavor and can be served up with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Spray a grill-safe baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cut the pears in half from the top and remove seeds.
- Place the pears face down in a baking dish and cover them with remaining ingredients.
- Cover and place on preheated grill for about 15 minutes.
- Remove when most the liquid is gone and pears and easily pierced with a fork.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|