This party mix is a combination of peanuts, cereal, and pretzels with a variety of spices and seasonings. The mix is cooked in the slow cooker.
- Gather the ingredients.
- In large (double) paper bag, mix together pretzels, cereals, and nuts along with the garlic salt, celery salt, seasoned salt, and grated cheese.
- Empty bag mixture into a large mixing bowl and sprinkle the melted butter and Worcestershire sauce over all mixing gently with hands.
- Empty bowl into slow cooker and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.
- Tear open paper bags you used to originally mix the scrabble and spread them out onto a counter.
- Spread hot snack mixture onto torn open bags and let dry for a minimum of one hour letting the paper absorb any excess moisture.
- Store in Rubbermaid or Tupperware type airtight containers. Keeps for several weeks without going stale.