This combination of sliced zucchini, peppers, and tomatoes is topped with shredded cheddar cheese and baked to perfection.
- 2 medium zucchini, unpeeled, sliced in 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- basil and oregano, about 1/4 teaspoon each
- 6 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Butter a 2-quart casserole.
- Arrange zucchini slices in casserole.
- Top with onion slices, green and red pepper slices, tomato slices, then sprinkle with herbs.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese over all.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|