|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 6 Servings|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 10g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||27%|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||9%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This combination of sliced zucchini, peppers, and tomatoes is topped with shredded cheddar cheese and baked to perfection.
- 2 medium zucchini, unpeeled, sliced in 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- basil and oregano, about 1/4 teaspoon each
- 6 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- Gather the ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Butter a 2-quart casserole.
- Arrange zucchini slices in casserole. Top with onion slices, green and red pepper slices, tomato slices, then sprinkle with herbs.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese over all.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes.
You Might Also Like