This combination of sliced zucchini, peppers, and tomatoes is topped with shredded cheddar cheese and baked to perfection.
- 2 medium zucchini, unpeeled, sliced in 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- basil and oregano, about 1/4 teaspoon each
- 6 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
Preheat the oven to 350°. Butter a 2-quart casserole.
Arrange zucchini slices in casserole. Top with onion slices, green and red pepper slices, tomato slices, then sprinkle with herbs.
Sprinkle the shredded cheese over all.
Bake for 50 to 60 minutes.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|